Sunday, May 18, 2014

Nineteen of May, two thousand and fourteen. cheers to my very first post.

Hallo peeps,

so let's start (heart beat racing...)

So I have decided to create a blog. Perhaps, the best way to start this is by introducing myself before proceeding to my post. If anyone of you is wondering what kind of blog is this, I'm not sure either. you can called it some kinda fashion blog? but i won't be posting all about fashion because I, myself, don't think I'm so good at matching clothes on. Oh you can called it food blog? hmm maybe. I'll tryna post as many  as i can hehehe (since i love to eat, hell yeah a lot). But i think I'll consider it as a personal blog (or some people called it everyday blog?) because I'll post everything and anything that hopefully be interesting enough for you guys to read.I'll also be posting quotes from famous authors that i come across and of course i hope it will inspire anyone reading them.

What I really want to get on blogging is to inspire (hopefully) the people who read it. The reason i want to start a blog is not because I think that my life is so fancy and good all the time; but I believe I'm not the only one who wants to share my thoughts. So, whoever is reading this, stay tunes for a lot of coming up post! I'm kinda excited for this because this is totally new to me. 

And for the blog design, since I'm still a newbie, please bear with it. I'm working on it.

Promise to post more stuffs to this empty blog. (*committed*)

P/S readers, your comments are totally welcome. I love to improve myself,too!
-and i also welcome people who wants me to check out their blogs! just let me know.


see you on my next post really soon
Henny,


No comments:

Post a Comment