Monday, May 19, 2014

The long waited Singapore trip

Good afternoon peeps, how's ya day going so far? hope it's all great!

#whatimlisteningto : Bitch don't kill my vibe - Kendrik Lamar

Yes, as the title on top. I'll post my days in Singapore.
I am still in Singapore right now, to visit my sisters, friends and maybe do some great shopping.
I'm, indeed, having my life here because i could try many new brunch and food places.

There are probably countless reasons why I love to visit Singapore.
1. I used to have my education in here (making me missing my old good time)
2. It's very assessable (I don't have to drive a car// public transports are great in here)
3. Having quality time with my sister and friends
4. gotten the chance to try some new restaurant and brunch places (to share with you guys!)
etc. etc .etc.

So, here is what i wore on my first day in Singapore. I am so in love with high waisted shorts i think it is totally incredible. I can match it with any top, even if it's just a simple t-shirt. I don't normally wore sneakers out because i think it's so boyish and don't ever think it's going to suit me. but my sister offered me to wear them, so why not. and it turned out to be so comfy!

(picture below p/s. credit to my sister)

#whatiwore :




  


wearing my sister's sneakers out!

wearing:

top from Cotton On Singapore
short- I cant remember i bought in prob. three years ago? 
sneakers from converse in dark blue
my all time favorite mini Nano from Celine in black 
brown bracelet from Hermes

I know its kinda short post, but i dont want to be too draggy, too.
Hope you enjoy it and stay tunes for my upcoming post about this cafe with good waffles! (SPOILER ALERT)


writing with love,
Henny.








16 comments:

  1. Love your outfit..especially that bag :)

    And I followed ya on Instagram...do follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you. i love that bag too heehehe

      yup, i will follow back thanks anyway!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. awww. thank you so much! i love yours too! hehehe

      Delete
  4. love it! you're so pretty! <3
    Would u like to follow each other? :)

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you coming from someone who is so much prettier!

      yeap that would be great. i'll let you know after i follow you!

      thanks love,

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thank youuuuuu so much! have a great day ahead

      Delete
  6. You look fabulous!! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading my blog hehehe,
      you look fabulous, too!

      yeap i'll post on your blog once i follow you!
      thank you love! <3

      Delete
  7. Super cute outfit! I love anything high-waisted and shorts are definitely high on the list for spring and summer wardrobes :) Also love your cute statement necklace and rad tiger shirt!

    Now that we've finished with the fashion stuff, OMG you're in Singapore? I'm from there too (was born there but moved to Canada in 1992) and I visit every few years-- I'm going back in July this year for a month! I'm sooo excited to eat the food (no. 1 on the list), shop, reunite with relatives, and enjoy the sights that I've missed for so long (I haven't been back in 4 years) and the new ones that were recently made.

    Hope you're having a wonderful time (and thanks for visiting my blog earlier).

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i cant live without high-waisted too! hehehe thank you so much, coming from someone who wear perfect outfits!

      you are from singapore? you should come back for some good visit!
      yes singapore's food always on top of the list hahaha..i am staying in singapore for a month too! you should see a lot of difference when you get here hahaha!

      thank you debbie for visiting my blog! great pleasure!

      Delete
  8. you look amazing..
    have a fun trip..
    yes.. i'm from indonesia,, batam, kepri..
    kmu ???

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kris!
      im from jambi ehehehe

      follow back on insta prbably?

      Delete
  9. Hey doll! U look great.
    Thnks for your comment om my blog am followin u know. Waiting fot u ;)

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete