Sunday, May 25, 2014

on sunday we wear white

Happiest Sunday to everyone.
What's up guys? how's everything goin?

Hope everyone's doing good, (don't even bother to think that tomorrow is monday). It's not so bad isn't it? I know, I know everyone wants to skip Monday and get over them blues. This is life guys, we'll have to keep going. maybe some wise quote for you? i came across this quote right before blogging;
"keep your head up. God gives his hardest battle to his strongest soldiers"
hope you guys feel a little motivated by that.

My week has been a hectic one! I know, I'm having holiday and all. But it gets so hard for me to fall asleep. Sometime of the week i didn't even sleep, it makes me tired and feeling miserable. Really. I've been feeling really sick for these past few days, hopefully I'll be okay by tomorrow! Ok, whatever back to the topic. Since I'm still in Singapore, this is a picture that i took the other day when i caught sunrise!



#whatiwore:

White and more white.
Apparently, I'm not a big fans of romper and all, but this makes me change that. So few weeks back, I was on internet and browsed through some Singapore based online shop. I did follow some of them too on my Instagram. I found out, this store that i came across having sale and its so rare to have one that i like, not in pending. i rushed to asked my sister to get it for me. So this white lace romper that i wore is from theoryofseven., is the first product from Singapore based web-store. Talk about the online shop itself, I personally think its one of my favorite. I kept watching an eye on their collections too! they provide international shipping and door to door delivery for the locals. They have the most unique collection and their self-design products are amazing! I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who adore this store// that explains a lot why there's so many back-ordered stuffs! you got to grab them fast people! HAHAH. enough with the words.

details//





with love,
Henny.

6 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, I just came across your blog and it's awesome!! :)

    I look forward to your next post!

    Please check out my blog if you can, thank you;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure..I just followed ya on Instagram...do follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove that outfit! Great post, i look forward to reading more from you :)

    love it if you could check out my channel, i'm a newb too ;) it would be great if you could follow me - reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look so pretty
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great in white. yes we can follow each other. hope you follow back :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute romper! I love the the open sleeves with the tie at the bottom---such a cool detail!
    Also, great sunrise photo!

    Kisses from Buenos Aires xx
    http://amatenandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete